Business Development Executive
OMS has been trading for over 20 years and has been built on extensive experience to provide consultancy and training services to the highest possible standards, we arrange training for all sectors, which we carry out on both a public and in house basis and we also work with our customers to develop ideal training packages, specifically designed for their actual requirements which would be beneficial to their business and in line with any industry requirements needed.
OMS are recruiting for an Inbound Business Development Executive, who will preferably have business development experience and an understanding of a training environment, they should be confident with building our existing client relationships and maintaining current ones. They should also have evidence of strong communication skills and possess good negotiation skills and be able work well in a team.
- To follow up, or take responsibility for, the outstanding leads by the Training team that have not been picked up or chased;
- To Account Manage existing OMS accounts, operating as the lead point of contact and be responsible for any training matters specific to these accounts;
- To keep the CRM system up to date with leads and tasks to ensure follow up any outstanding sales leads;
- To attend and contribute to sales meetings, sharing ideas and experience, and sales planning activities for future periods;
- To increase sales revenue, year on year, in the training business, both on public and in-house courses, in line with own set targets;
- To price up work and develop quotations/proposals;
- To work achieving set targets to grow the training business, both from personal appraisals and monthly objectives;
- To reconnect with, and chase, existing customers in the system to generate new business and re-kindle the relationship;
- To maintain client records and look at trends to generate sales.
- To review previous leads and quotes that have been won & lost to chase further sales;
- To use the CRM system to extract the expiries report from dormant / current customers and chase these.
- Experience in full sales cycle
- Demonstrated and proved sales results
- Preferably a background in Business Development and an understand of a training provider industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Dependant on experienceApply Now... Let's Talk...